Time Release Aquacell Yoga Therapy
Treatment Time: 2 Hours
Surface dehydration is a crippling enermy of the skin affecting up to 98% of the population in varying degrees, and is associated with problems as diverse as scaly, taut skin, superficial lines and premature aging.
The horny layer provides the clue to surface dehydration. The major function of the skin is to provide a barrier against moisture infiltration and because hydrophobic fats in the horny layer constitute this barrier, wetting the epidermis does not allow moisture into the skin.
There are several symptoms for dehydrated skin:
- Skin feel tight and feel a burning sensation.
- Skin gets flaky and shows dry lines
- Texture of skin will be rough and will not look smooth
- Redness and feel incessant itching
CRES’s new launch treatment – Time-Release AquaCell Yoga Visage is a high-performance treatment for dry & dehydrated skin which reinforces skin architecture to provide a complete and thorough solution for skin hydration. Skin is highly moisturized and last for days. The Yoga lymphatic drainage stimulates the effective absorption of the rich moisture infused. The osmotic regulating features and reinforced hydrolipidic layer provide a time-release mechanism for continuous moisturizing that last for days.
Most Effective On:-
Low molecular Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen-Hyal replenishes essential moisture to skin and manages skin hydrous balance. 4 types of algae extracts and caviar extract deeply nourish and moisturize the skin, while Marine Moistpatch then diffuses essential moisture continuously for lasting hydration and also limits transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
Osmoprotectant helps regulates osmotic pressure between cells and their environment and encourage hydrous flow balance to help maintain optimum cellular water/cell volume. Ensures aquahomeostasis of the skin cells and progressively rehydrates the different layer of the skin. It restores skin’s youthful plumpness where fullness has been lost.
An advanced lipid filling complex (ceramide complex) fills in the gaps, improving the skin’s hydrolipidic film, which acts as protective barrier to surround the newly added moisture so skin can hold and retain the moisture in the hydrous reservoir for lasting moisturization, while protecting skin from external aggressors.
Recommended Skin Concern
- Dry mature and dehydrated skin
- Rough skin
- Wrinkled skin / uneven skin tone / dull complexion skin
- Sagging skin
Yeast ferment mixture containing various metabolic stimulating substances, which are produced by stressing live yeast cells with ultra-violet light during their growing cycles and it will produce a water-soluble cell substance called Biodynes® .
Yeast has been used in baking and fermenting alcoholic beverages for thousands of years. It is also extremely important as a model organism in modern cell biology research, and is one of the most thoroughly researched microorganisms.
In recent years through ultra-violet exposure, yeast has now been found to be an excellent source of nutrients such as peptides, proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates and nucleic acids. Biodynes, a cosmetic grade of live yeast cell derivatives, provides calming, smoothing, soothing, and moisturizing properties.
The natural extracts from the nucleus of baker’syeast (saccharmoyces cerevisiae) cells contain various metabolic stimulating substances, which are produced by stressing live yeast cells with ultra-violet light during their growth cycles. Stressed yeast cell derivatives have been widely explored for wound healing applications, with several references suggesting that biodynes promote cell renewal and skin radiance through increased metabolic activity in the growing skin layers providing more rapid de-pigmentation to reduce discoloration and brighten skin.
It has been clinically proven that Biodynes delivers a 117% increase in oxygen respiration to the lower layers of the skin’s cells, acting as a unique internal moisturiser, plumping up the skin by building up moisture content of the skin cells. With age, skin is known to become dry, to wrinkle and sag. Biodynes helps enhance the total health of the skin, reduces the signs of aging and effectively soothes damaged skin.\
What can it do:
- Biodynes has the ability to increase cellular activity
- Biodynes promotes both procollagen and hyaluronic acid synthesis.
- It has ability to increase oxygen intake of living cells, increase cellular respiration and promote wound healing.
Key Benefits of skincare usage:
- Very rich and moisturized, very soothing
- Replenishes essential moisture to skin and manages skin hydrous balance
- Regulates osmotic pressure between cells and their environment
- Encourage hydrous flow balance to help maintain optimum cellular water/cell volume.
- Provide a protective barrier to surround the newly added moisture
- Hold and retain the moisture in the hydrous reservoir for lasting moisturization
- Increase oxygen intake of living cells and cellular respiration.
- Provide a time-release mechanism for continuous moisturizing that last for days.