A Guide To Facial Toners ( featuring Intensive Hydrating Lotion )
Colourless, smooth and refreshing. This slim bottle of skincare glory is dripping with mysteries and myths. Known as the jack of all traits in the skincare world, the toners are rumoured to be able to refresh, hydrate and cleanse the skin.
WHAT ARE TONERS
Toners are lotions and wash that vacuums the remains of impurities that are left after the initial cleansing.
Aside from cleansing the skin, toners are also known to restore the pH value of the skin after cleansing. Moreover, they provide your skin with moisture and helps your skin to absorb nutrients.
1. It can be used as cleansers.
- No. A toner is not formulated to thoroughly clean the skin like cleansers.
2. Toners can shrink your pores.
- No. They do not generally shrink your pores. What a toner does is that it removes the residue from your skin and unclogs the pores to make the pores less visible.
3. Toners contain side effects
- Toners do not generally harm the skin. However, over-using the toners can irritate the skin.
A TONER FOR YOU
Intensive Hydrating Lotion
This water loving Intensive Hydrating Lotion is ready to fill your skin with moisture. It consists of Hyaluronic Acid, Silanetriol and 17 types of Amino Acids to help your skin stay plump and hydrated while providing a shield against external aggressor.
WHAT IT DOES:
HOW TO USE IT?
With toners giving the extra boost, here is how you can include this moisturizing lotion into your daily routine. All you need is these steps to prep your skin for the day.
1. Cleanse your skin
1. Cleanse your skin
*Note: Use the toner when your skin's still damp from the cleansing.
8 Things to Make Yo...
What makes you smile? It could be a gift or it could be a compliment? What makes you smile?Read More
Eye Cream 101 ( fea...
Do I do this? Or, do I not do this?Uncover more Dos and Don'ts when it comes to caring for the skin arounf your eyes.Read More
A Guide To Facial T...
What Are Toners? Are they necessary? What can they do? Let's unravel some of the things about toners.Read More